Converts food scraps into nutrient-rich compost in 24 hours and reduces 90% food waste footprint
- Sensor-enabled automatic digestion
- Three-layer odor filtration system (organic additive, mesh filter, and carbon filter)
- Self-replicating microorganism (Bacillus)
- Continuous waste feeding, no waiting time, no plumbing required
- Noise reduction
- Optimal new decomposition capacity: 44 lbs, 110 lbs, and 220 lbs
- Energy consumption: 2kW, 3.8kW, or 6.5 kW, depending on the model
- Mega Reencle leaflet
- Bosma. (2015, March). Isolation and screening of thermophilic Bacilli from compost for electrotransformation and fermentation: characterization of Bacillus smithii ET138 as a new biocatalyst. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 81, 1874-1883.
- Chris. Levels Of Noise In Decibels (dB) Level Comparison Chart. Retrieved from Sound Proofing Guide
- Rhonda Sherman, E. S. (2022). Composting: "Microbe Farming". Retrieved from NC State Extension: https://composting.ces.ncsu.edu/composting/
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.